Descrição da Empresa
- Develop and enhance Node.js backend applications;
- Work in all phases of the software development lifecycle (planning, design, implementation, deployment, monitoring and support);
- Collaborate effectively within our cross-functional teams;
- Apply Clean Code techniques and mentor your teammates through in-depth code reviews;
- Recognise and propose solutions for scaling weaknesses, performance bottlenecks and security risks;
- Apply and utilize state-of-the-art CI/CD techniques.
- Node.js, Typescript, Kubernetes, Docker, AWS, DynamoDB, S3, Terraform, GitLab, GitOps.
- Senior-level software development experience;
- A track record of working on backend services with Node.JS; TypeScript is a plus;
- Practical understanding of data structures, algorithms, and design patterns;
- Experience developing and running web services in the cloud (preferably using Docker and Kubernetes);
- Excellent communication skills (English) and open to giving and receiving feedback;
- Sense of ownership and proven track record of seeing projects through.