Descrição da Empresa
As a fast growing business we need a new experienced developer to help us to achieve our business
goals through the development of the products of our backlog. This position will be key as he/she will
be responsible for guiding the team towards best practices and coding principles.
What will you be doing:
You will be leading less experienced developers and therefore you need to:
● Lead the development team and conduct towards the best development practices.
● Focus on quality using modern tools for automating tests.
● Be attached to the definition and keep things simple.
● Able to work in a collaborative environment, keen to explain and help others
● Hard worker, willingness to learn and grow in an agile environment. We expect you to have
many ideas of how we can improve.
You’ll need to have:
- Advanced English level
- Java background with Spring boot, RESTFul and HTTP knowledge in general
- Experience with CI (preferably Jenkins) , continuous delivery and DevOps.
- Background with microservices, from development to deployment including monitoring.
- Docker and Kubernetes are a plus.
- Previous experience from the payments industry is a big plus.